5 4 3 2 1

A Movable Adventure

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's a satchel.


If you're a Mom, then you've been a pack mule. You've gone to the amusement park or on a hike and haven't enjoyed yourself because you are carrying your own water bottle as well as three jackets, two suckers, (one partially eaten) a camera, a sword (a stick that your 4 year-old won't let you throw away) the map, a brochure and a half eaten lunch. And that is just what is in the right hand.

I am a mean Mom.

There, I've said it. I'm not carrying anyone else's stuff. Carry your own water bottle, hat, sunscreen, snack, gum, Chapstick and kleenex. I've got my favorite travel bag and now everyone else does too. I gave Drew one for his own personal use - he is the middle child so I don't need to tell you it is the best day bag we have.

He tried it on and it felt good. Dave told him that he liked his purse. Drew responded, "It's where I keep all my things. I get a lot of compliments on this. Plus, it's not a man purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

1 comment:

  1. "It's a small men's carryall. It's not a purse. It's European."

    ReplyDelete